“It was a pleasure to work
with Angler Construction on
the remodeling of our office
and warehouse space,
When faced with difficulties
that arise during any
remodel project, they handled
the issues with efficiency
“Faced with a difficult
deadline on our interior
build-out project, Angler’s construction management
team and subcontractors
went ‘above and beyond’ in
their efforts to meet our
needs, while still offering
fantastic customer service.”
With Angler, safety is an everyday duty, and starts from the top down. We are dedicated to providing a safe project and work environment to our employees, subcontractors, partners and clients. We believe that maintaining a safe jobsite is as important as monitoring budgets and timelines, and feel that implementing a comprehensive Safety Plan, as well as educating our subcontractors and partners, is the first step to maintaining an accident-free work
To that end, Angler Construction maintains:
• Weekly “Toolbox Talks” to review important aspects of our safety program with
subcontractors and partners.
• Safety history reviews of all subcontractors prior to their commencing work on
an Angler Construction site.
• A track record of zero accidents to date.
Angler Construction strives to be a steward of the environment. We are committed to the construction of projects that are environmentally responsible and have a minimal impact on our world!
Our unique approach takes into consideration the way a building is designed, constructed and managed. We strive to positively impact our environment and economy, as well as:
• Improve the Building Environment
• Reduce waste
• Recycle construction materials to reduce landfill impact
• Conserve Energy and Water
• Construct Buildings with Lower Operating Costs
• Demonstrate Our Commitment to the Environment and
• Exhibit Social Responsibilities
• Contribute to the Improvement of a Quality of Life
Angler Construction is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, and participates in the LEED certification system, developed and administered by the U.S.G.B.C. to promote design and construction practices that reduce the negative environmental impacts of buildings and improve occupant health and well-being.
Angler Construction is also a proud member of the following organizations:
Angler Construction is always looking for well qualified superintendants and project managers.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.